IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT!

2 posters

Go down

IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT! Empty IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT!

Post  Wolverine Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:08 am

The new career mode for Bodenplatte is finally out and 401 is definitely a selectable squadron to fly for. Played it now for a bit and it was good fun. Now that the voices are in English it's much easier to fly and follow things without reading the hud or any of that nonsense. I recommend it for single player fun, for sure. Everything looks good and the new system for pilot fatigue is pretty cool.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT! Empty Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT!

Post  StiC Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:56 pm

I just played through the first career mission, The clouds look amazing. I took some hits, but bagged three before crash landing. Turns out I was playing on easy, and I no longer feel so proud of myself.
StiC
StiC
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT! Empty Re: IL-2 Sturmovik Great Battles Bodenplatte is OUT!

Post  Wolverine Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:35 am

Yeah, my squadron mates dont seem particularly capable, often leaving me dealing with 3+ very angry 190s on my own.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  StiC Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:10 pm

Yeah, we need to get some multiplayer going. The AI wingmen just don't cut it.
StiC
StiC
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down