Single player missions

2 posters

Go down

Single player missions Empty Single player missions

Post  alpine Mon May 27, 2019 7:22 pm

If you want to take a break from studying Hornet systems for a bit and just have some good old fashion fun,you mighty want to try Alpine's 5 star rated missions."OP Eclipse."OP Valley",Bear hunt" are great."Pleasant evening patrol" along with "Worlds most expensive courier" work great together.But my favorite is called "F18 CAS Arrow SP".As most have voice overs,this one has a voice over that is actually working in conjunction with the mission as you fly it.Be prepared to copy grid co-ords from AWACS.It is on page 8 of the single player mission in "user files".
alpine
alpine
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Single player missions Empty Single Player Missions

Post  Speed Mon May 27, 2019 11:26 pm

Sounds like fun, I'll have to give it a try. You are right on the money on studying as I've been reading far more than I've been flying these days. In fact, the other night I went to test those waypoint coordinates, and I had to sit there and scratch my head trying to remember the proper sequence to start the Hornet.

Now that's bad!!

In fact, I just finished an experiment between 4 x AI Hornets and 4 x AI MiG-29 and then ran it all through Tacview. I'm kinda excited about the findings. Stay tuned, I'll post the results tomorrow.

As for tomorrow, I was scheduled to play golf with the boys but that nasty weatherman called for 22mm of rain so I cancelled. Imagine, the other guys called me a sissy!! Just for that, I hope it pours all day.

thanks Alpine.
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down