Apologies for missing 16 April (17 April AUS) and antticipate AWOL for 21 April (22 April AUS)

Go down

Apologies for missing 16 April (17 April AUS) and antticipate AWOL for 21 April (22 April AUS) Empty Apologies for missing 16 April (17 April AUS) and antticipate AWOL for 21 April (22 April AUS)

Post  |450|Devil Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:47 am

Sorry I missed extra training on Monday (CAN)/Tuesday (AUS). I was online about an hour before 2400 GMT when my computer suffered two unexpected reboots. Review of the system event log identified a 10016 Error. For those in the know this error is Microsoft code for "we don't know what the hell is happening". So off to my local computer wizard my computer went. Long story is that after 48 hours of running tests and a program called Valley Benchmark my guy was not able to reproduce the error event. One suggestion he had was to replace my power-board or connect the computer directly to wall socket as he had previously come across a computer that self-rebooted in-expectantly and the problem was traced to a very small power fluctuation in the multi-socket power-board it was connected to. Anyhow I have taken his advice and now we will see.

In regard to training this coming weekend, I may be AWOL as, on Sunday (AUS), we are hosting my mother-in-law and my son and daughter-in-law for lunch so my mother-in-law can become acquainted with her newest great grandchild.
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

Back to top Go down