'Stats' Web Page

3 posters

Go down

'Stats' Web Page Empty 'Stats' Web Page

Post  AKA_Recon Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:49 am

Wolverine, I could help build out some webpages that show the battle reports, etc... we can talk further about it - but I definitely can help out in this area if you want the help
AKA_Recon
AKA_Recon

Back to top Go down

'Stats' Web Page Empty Re: 'Stats' Web Page

Post  Cassius Calhoun Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:30 am

It is very important factor to bring more pilots to the project. Nice looking web face with possibly full statistics of the kill ratio fighters, loses, for bomber pilots mass dropped bombs, sunk ships...etc, awards from commander...

Cassius Calhoun

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolverine Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Hi Recon,

A stats page would be pretty good. I'm not sure how we'd go about pulling real time data, though, since the up to the minute values are self-contained in the Cliffs game until the end of the mission and they get output to the config files.

You could easily read the config files, but those stats would be up to 8 hours old (or however long the mission reset timer is set to).

Our player stats are limited to team stats, so any individual efforts are lumped into the teams values as a whole. I'm sure some interesting stats could be pulled from what we're tracking though.

If you'd like I'll send you the stats files and you can see what you might be able to do with them. We do have a website that is empty and waiting to have SOMEthing (we have the www.401squadron.com domain, but right now just use it as an FTP).
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKA_Recon Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Yes, please send it to me, I'd like to see it.

8 hours old is ok - something that we can look at the next day, etc...

Thanks!
AKA_Recon
AKA_Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum