Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

2 posters

Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  |450|Devil Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Wolverine

I was flying on ATAG with "mop" this evening. We winged up to take on a bomber formation - got all five and watched each other backs as we took turns to attach the formation. He is located here in Australia (in Canberra) and I mentioned that a few of us from 450 had been joining you and your squad members in the Hurricane Summer campaign on Sunday mornings our time. I suggested that he give you a chat when next he sees you on ATAG if he was interested in finding out more. Seems like a nice guy.

Cheers

Devil
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

Back to top Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Re: Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  Wolverine Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Probably the best course would be to try and recruit him into |450|, Dev. Then bring him along on Saturday for the missions. I'm unlikely to run across him due to timezones and my gaming times during the week.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Re: Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  |450|Devil Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 am

Hi Wolverine - Thanks for the suggestion - I will talk to mop next time we are both on TS

Cheers

Dev
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down