Swift Death Brothers!

Go down

Swift Death Brothers! Empty Swift Death Brothers!

Post  Redknight44 Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:43 am

Holy! I stumbled onto this after finishing Arthur Bishop's "Winged Combat" and just searching for 401 History, not sure what page I got to when I stumbled onto your guys' site. This is so cool! I don't know if I can commit to flying online on the regular, but I would love to join you for a flight or two, that would be really cool. Let me know!

Redknight44

Back to top Go down

Swift Death Brothers! Empty Re: Swift Death Brothers!

Post  Wolverine Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:19 am

Hi Redknight,

We fly on Saturday evenings EST in DCS at the moment. We have a variety of aircraft on the go at the moment but the most regular options for use are the F18, F14, Huey, A4 (free community mod), and various WWII options (p47, mustang, spitfire).

If you're interested in flying with us one night, let me know which date and we will get you set up.

Cheers,

Wolverine
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Redknight44 Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Hey Wolverine, thanks for the reply! That's awesome!

I can possibly join this upcoming weekend if you'll have me, I'm in Mountain time and I can make EST work pretty easily. I've logged a fair amount of time in the Hornet, what kind of scenarios do you fly?

Do you still play CLOD from time to time? I have the game, but I honestly haven't played it at all. I feel like I probably need to put in an extra couple of minutes to set things up properly and it just keeps dissuading me for some reason haha. I wouldn't mind an excuse to give it another shot though! Work on those footrests the prop jocks call rudder pedals...

Redknight44

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolverine Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Hi Redknight,

We haven't played CloD in a long while as a group. Some of the individual members may still have it installed and fire it up from time to time. We played it pretty heavily for several years and exhausted much of the gameplay from it.

DCS missions on Saturday currently are revolving around Persian Gulf missions launching from a carrier to strike various targets with fighter cover support to take out any interceptors or CAP that is present. We achieve...varying levels of success.

The F-18s are mostly doing the ground pounding right now, but they're obviously capable of transitioning to the air-to-air fight when needed.

We will be jumping back into the WWII aircraft at some point soon, I'm sure, but it will be using the DCS WWII aircraft. We are gearing up for the release of the Mosquito as many of us are quite excited to get our hands on it.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum