Salutations

2 posters

Go down

Salutations Empty Salutations

Post  Atag_Freya Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:10 pm

Hello 401 ~S~,
Hope you are doing well in these trying times. Just popped in to say hello and was wondering if you are all still active in flight sims as you once were. It's been a couple years or more since I've had the honor to fly with and talk to you.
I've been knocking around the old hotas a lot more lately, mostly in DCS, but also a bit o this and that. Anyways, best wishes to you all!

-Freya-
Atag_Freya
Atag_Freya

Back to top Go down

Salutations Empty Re: Salutations

Post  |450|Devil Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:10 am

Hi Freya

Yes 401 / 450 are still taking to the virtual skies. We generally get together on Sunday morning (Aussie) / Saturday night (Canada). 450 has three servers up and going normally - they are set up be Cavey and admin'd by Squiz. We generally put up a new mission on one of the servers each week. Of late we have been playing with the Huey with others in the group providing CAS using P47s and P51s.

(ADMIN EDIT: Moved the discord invite to a private message)

If it doesn't work let me know and I will try and get StiC to send you one.

Cheers

Dev
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Atag_Freya Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:03 am

Great to hear! Message received, thank you. I'll try to catch up with you next saturday. I've been doing some battlefield taxi service as well, love the huey!

Cheers
Atag_Freya
Atag_Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Atag_Freya Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Sorry I missed you, we got to training up Ribbs in the mig 15. Who, btw, did a smashing job, downing a sabre in his first combat, landing his crate so damaged that it looked a bit like a golf ball... He might be imprisoned for that, not clear on the rules. We might just shoot him.

Will try next weekend to find you on discord.

Cheers!
Atag_Freya
Atag_Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  |450|Devil Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:29 am

Hi Freya

If you haven't downloaded and installed the latest version (2.0.0) of the Community A-4E-C I highly recommend it. I am working on a few missions for this aircraft as it now has the External Flight Model and A2A refueling is now possible amongst other things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgh0bYoYLc
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

Back to top Go down

Post  Atag_Freya Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:00 pm

Nice! Thank you! Gotta get that. Tried the Wright Flyer? It's worth a quick go just for the experience of it. Looking forward to some carrier take offs/landings on the a-4. Have flown carrier ops with the su-33 but that's as far out to sea as I've been so far, well and some Huey adventures. I'd like to hook a catapult to that thing...

Cheers!
Atag_Freya
Atag_Freya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum