Not a recruitment request - but a warm hello nonetheless

2 posters

Go down

Not a recruitment request - but a warm hello nonetheless Empty Not a recruitment request - but a warm hello nonetheless

Post  92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P) Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi chaps,

Was keen to chat with Wolverine. I had asked him for his PM on the ATAG site, but the message didn't get through to him.

Anyways, I've read your thread on SOW forums Wolverine. Am dead keen to reply, but I am away in the UK and not on my usual machine. I've forgotten my SOW password and I can't get it emailed to me for some reason!

I will respond shortly(as soon as I can work out how to get my p/w etc..) about the "rr" and "wear and tear" thing cos I think these are aspects of the game that until now appear to have been under-advertised (or at least not understood) and it is worth having a discussion about whether or not the two things do actually mean anything for game-play, or if they're just gimmicks.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)

Back to top Go down

Not a recruitment request - but a warm hello nonetheless Empty Re: Not a recruitment request - but a warm hello nonetheless

Post  Wolverine Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 pm

Hey Phil,

I'll copy paste my SoW posts here into the Pilot's Pub and then we can all participate over here. I posted it over there since I figured you'd see it there but might not see it here.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down