Flight Tests

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flight Tests

Post  kookaburra41 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 am

Hi
I would like to arrange for the flight tests to enable me to participate in operations with the squadron. I am located in Queensland, Australia and the squadron's normal operating schedule of 9 p.m. Eastern Canadian time Saturday evening translates to 11 a.m. Sunday for me....very civilized!

Apart from some experience flying real aircraft I have accumulated over 300 hours of offline flying on CoD., about one third of that on Hurricanes.

This will be my first experience flying online apart from a couple of tentative toes in the water at ATAG so I have a lot to learn.

kookaburra41

Back to top Go down

Re: Flight Tests

Post  Wolverine on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 am

Hi Kookaburra!

Usually, we'd be happy to have you come up with us today at 8:30pm, though it's Easter Sunday over there, as some of our friends with |450| Squadron have reminded us, so I'm not sure what your availability is.

Next week I'll be away but we can arrange for you to do a flight test with some of our other pilots if they're willing.

On a side note, the Australian Squadron we fly along side, |450| is probably looking for pilots and their hours might be even MORE civilized for you during the week. We operate pretty much hand in hand with them, so being a member of |450| would give you full access to our content as well. Just a thought to try and maximize your enjoyment of the game! I'll speak to |450|Squiz and |450|Target about maybe having them get in touch with you.

Let me know if you plan to swing by tonight and I'll PM you our Teamspeak server info.

Wolverine

View user profile http://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

FLIGHT TESTS

Post  kookaburra41 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Hi Wolverine

I am available this morning (evening) if that suits, or am happy to undertake the flight tests at a time/date that suits.

I would be interested in joining 450 squadron, can you provide contact details.

Cheers

kookaburra41

Back to top Go down

Post  |450|Squiz on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi Kookaburra,

I see that you have already contacted 450 Sqn at http://www.450sqdn.com/forum/

We look forward to meeting you and we will provide the training that you request.

Squiz
|450|Squiz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum