Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  |450|Devil on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 am

Hi Wolverine

I was flying on ATAG with "mop" this evening. We winged up to take on a bomber formation - got all five and watched each other backs as we took turns to attach the formation. He is located here in Australia (in Canberra) and I mentioned that a few of us from 450 had been joining you and your squad members in the Hurricane Summer campaign on Sunday mornings our time. I suggested that he give you a chat when next he sees you on ATAG if he was interested in finding out more. Seems like a nice guy.

Cheers

Devil
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Re: Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  Wolverine on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Probably the best course would be to try and recruit him into |450|, Dev. Then bring him along on Saturday for the missions. I'm unlikely to run across him due to timezones and my gaming times during the week.

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Aos110Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Esm10Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Ootr1111Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Mss110Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer 401bob10Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer 401tfc12Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer 401wfm10
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

View user profile http://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer Empty Re: Possible recruit to Hurricane Summer

Post  |450|Devil on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 am

Hi Wolverine - Thanks for the suggestion - I will talk to mop next time we are both on TS

Cheers

Dev
|450|Devil
|450|Devil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum