Campaign 2 Challenge

2 posters

Go down

Campaign 2 Challenge Empty Campaign 2 Challenge

Post  Speed Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 pm

Gents,

We are a couple of weeks away from concluding our second campaign. Lot's of good flying has happened and our last three missions will continue to increase in intensity. Based on the campaign format we have each flown under a variety of fictional characters some of whom will survive while other's have not.

What I'd like to propose is to pick a Saturday to run a marathon session of all eight missions. Breaks to be scheduled as agreed to. The contest will be this, we each fly under our own name and the challenge will be to see who can complete all missions with the best score. Suggested scoring is simple,

3 points - survive a mission, e.g. land and walk away;
2 points - confirmed kill, e.g. you alone destroy and see an aircraft go down;
1 point - partial confirmed kill, e.g. you and another destroy and see an aircraft go down;
1/2 point - probable e.g. you alone engage and witness both engines stopped, terminal dive, crew bails out etc without actually seening the aircraft crash;
0 points - no points scored in a mission in which you are KIA or die in a crash.

We play through all eight missions and claim a champion!!

Any interest?
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Campaign 2 Challenge Empty Re: Campaign 2 Challenge

Post  StiC Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 pm

I wish!

Maybe at some point prior to ten years ago I could dedicate an entire Saturday to something like this, but regretfully.....

StiC
StiC
StiC
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Campaign 2 Challenge Empty Campaign Challenge

Post  Speed Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 pm

StiC,

Agreed. I thought of you when I posted this and we could chop it up into two hour blocks, or leave it till after the kids are in bed and be foolish adults and play into the wee hours of the morning. Better beer drinking after dark anyway.

Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Campaign 2 Challenge Empty Re: Campaign 2 Challenge

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down