Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant

4 posters

Go down

Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant Empty Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant

Post  Wolverine Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm

This is long overdue and much deserved: DNR is hereby promoted to Flight Lieutenant effective immediately!

It took us time to get the mild mannered Flight Officer away from his debriefings following his courageous return from occupied France in an enemy 109. Not only has this act brought us a 109 for testing purposes, but returned a valued pilot to active service.

And on the administrative side, DNR has been supplying missions for the 2nd Campaign and good ones at that. I look forward each week to seeing what he's got in store for us.

So please join me in congratulating our newest F/L!

Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant Flight10
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant Empty Re: Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant

Post  Hawk Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Congratulations DNR, well earned sir!
Hawk
Hawk
Flight Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant Empty Re: Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant

Post  alpine Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Congrat's buddy,well deserved.
alpine
alpine
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Promotion of Pilot: DNR promoted to Flight Lieutenant Empty Thanks Gents

Post  Speed Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Thanks to all of you who let me lead flights from time to time. Learned lots and its always fun to fly with the 401 gang.

I've been saving a case of Scotch for the occasion that I got in trade for a pair of cowbow boots that Murph left behind when he left. Drink up boys, there's no tomorrow.
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down