Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron

2 posters

Go down

Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron Empty Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron

Post  Catseye Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:57 pm

S!
Formal request to remuster with 401 Squadron.

Specialty is FA-18C, and concentration on upcoming F-16D, many hours in M2000C, F-86 Sabre, including Allied Warbirds Spitfire and P-51D, some stick time in the Axis FW190A-8.

Looking forward to some Mess-time with the old-seasoned 401 pilots and new Land-of-the-Southern Cross boys.

Cheers,
Catseye

Catseye

Back to top Go down

Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron Empty Welcome Back Catseye

Post  Speed Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Well I for one endorse that request and I'd like to pass along a very big welcome back to our old flying mate Catseye.

We shared many flights back in the Spitfire and Hurricane days and I'm looking forward to many more in the current generation fighters. Should be great fun.

Take time to explore the forum Cats so you can see what we've been up to since your last visit in 2015. Lot's of great experiences in the DCS Spitfire and Mustang leading into a couple of great years learning the ropes of jet powered flight in the F-86 Sabre. All that leading last year to our conversion into the F-18 and F-14 aircraft. We all continue to learn and share our experiences while having a great time.

Speed
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron Empty Re: Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron

Post  Catseye Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:24 pm

Speed wrote:Well I for one endorse that request and I'd like to pass along a very big welcome back to our old flying mate Catseye.

We shared many flights back in the Spitfire and Hurricane days and I'm looking forward to many more in the current generation fighters. Should be great fun.

Take time to explore the forum Cats so you can see what we've been up to since your last visit in 2015. Lot's of great experiences in the DCS Spitfire and Mustang leading into a couple of great years learning the ropes of jet powered flight in the F-86 Sabre. All that leading last year to our conversion into the F-18 and F-14 aircraft. We all continue to learn and share our experiences while having a great time.

Speed

Hi Speed,
Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome.
I'll do just what you suggest. I've already had a peak at one of your F-86 sorties on Facebook and I can say you guys did that mission very well indeed. I was impressed not only with the squadron's ability to meet the objective, but also that you took of in good formation and didn't leave any bits and pieces on the runway.  

Cheers, and thank-you for your endorsement.
Cats . . . .

Catseye

Back to top Go down

Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron Empty Re: Request for Re-muster to 401 Squadron

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down