B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept

4 posters

Go down

B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept Empty B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept

Post  Hooves Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Check it out, I wanna get the whole flight spun up on formation flying

Last edited by Hooves on Fri May 04, 2012 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Hooves
Hooves
Leading Aircraftman

Back to top Go down

B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept Empty Re: B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept

Post  Wolverine Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 pm

This video has been removed by the user?
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept Empty Re: B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept

Post  Hooves Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Yeah not sure what the hell is going on. I didnt remove it. Ill repost when Ive uploaded it again.
Hooves
Hooves
Leading Aircraftman

Back to top Go down

B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept Empty Hooves & Wolverine dogfight video

Post  Speed Thu May 03, 2012 9:37 pm

Just watched your vid from a week ago as you and Wolverine tore up a couple of 109s. They didn't look so invulnerable then although Hooves put an incredible amount of lead into one of them that refused to go down.

Great work guys. Should use that as a training vid to show the guys how team cooperation can defeat the 109 edge in performance. There was a great shot of Hooves pouring lead into the 109 and then breaking off as Wolverine was coming in to resume the chase, and you could almost see Jerry relaxing a bit as I assume he seen Hooves pulling up and away, just as the hail of lead resumed from Wolverines machine.
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooves Fri May 04, 2012 6:08 am

FINALLY, its up, I uploaded it three times, it would jsut keep disappearing from my videos. Totally confused on that. but enjoy the vids. We need footage from a server that allows views, so I can record a track, then record from all the views I want. Anyway, we'll have to look into getting that set up.
Hooves
Hooves
Leading Aircraftman

Back to top Go down

Post  StiC Fri May 04, 2012 7:53 am

It was worth the wait Hooves. Good stuff.

I'll look into hosting to help you get the shots you need.
StiC
StiC
Warrant Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolverine Fri May 04, 2012 11:36 am

I think we could do the left/right/up break better. I didn't break left hard enough.

The Pappy was good though! I enjoyed it. The formation stuff is great fun, if a little cheek clenching.

Abortedman was recording as well. Where's his footage? Hint hint.
Wolverine
Wolverine
Squadron Leader

https://401squadron.canadaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hooves Fri May 04, 2012 3:23 pm

He sent his footage to me but i had already rendered this one. But i have it for another vid.
Hooves
Hooves
Leading Aircraftman

Back to top Go down

B-Roll of formation flying and a bomber intercept Empty Next major 401 Squadron flight?

Post  Speed Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Let's pick a server and time to see if we can get max participation so Hooves can get some good footage of formation flying and a fighter sweep. I'm pretty sure 401 Sqn can set the bar way up there for the other Sqns.

I'm on board Sunday at the normal time but next week and weekend I'm working. I'll likely be off-line for the better part of two weeks.
Speed
Speed
Squadron Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down